YOGINESS = Happyness! Your Room for Yoga in Copenhagen North-West
We have converted a large, beautiful room of our modern residence into the YOGINESS room. We are very satisfied with the peace and energy of the practice room. There is a visitors’ toilet with shower and the possibility to change your clothes. Please find more pictures in our gallery.
YOGINESS is located in the north-west of Copenhagen, in Harespringet 9, very close to the Utterslev Mose Park. The participants from Copenhagen North, Søborg, Gladsaxe, Emdrup, Bronshøj and Husum love the proximity! All yoga classes are taught in English.
At YOGINESS you will certainly feel at home in small, familial groups with a maximum of 6 permanent participants per course. All in the spirit of YOGINESS = Happyness! So, it is possible for me during the classes to respond to everyone individually and to assist in the asanas.
A class at YOGINESS consists of 90 minutes with a break of at least 30 minutes until the next class starts, so that there is enough time to drink one of my delicious teas and exchange ideas with like-minded people.
3 parking spaces belong to the house and you will find more in the street in front of the house.
Yoginette – good to know
So that you and your co-yogis can be happy at YOGINESS, a few things are important before and during a class:
- We practice barefoot in casual sportswear.
- Please arrive approx. 10 – 15 minutes before the start of the class, so that we can start on time and you can prepare yourself and calm down already a bit.
- The admission ends unfortunately with the beginning of the class, because we cannot keep the entrance door of YOGINESS open.
- Very important: please set your mobile phone to silent or flight mode!
- During the class I ask you not to talk and to avoid comments. Everyone just wants to be concentrated on themselves without being distracted. I will happily answer all your questions in detail after the class 🙂
- If you are unable to attend a class, please let me know as soon as possible, so that anyone else, who wants to attend a trial class or another student who wants to catch up on a class, can join in.
- Please let me know about any physical problem or pain (that might as well has appeared only recently) before the class starts, so that I can adjust the exercises to your needs.